I designed these postcards for myself to use for postcrossing, taking pictures around my neighborhood and making art from scenes I saw in my daily life in Manhattan. I got a few extras printed to share. This is a set of six 4x6 postcards. They're thick and sturdy enough for sending, but they also frame up beautifully.
- Under the Bridge near 125th St, West Side -
- Doorway, Bernheimer Building,
- 116th and Malcolm X - Townhouses, 120th and Malcolm X
- Midtown at Dusk
- Friends Crossing Central Park -
- 112th Street and 3rd Ave, MTA Bus